Tips and Tricks - Cancel a Recurring Subscription
If you have a Business subscription and are thinking of leaving us then we'd like to hear from you first with any issues that you have or feedback you’d like to give us. Send an email to email@example.com or tweet @HulloMail and we’ll be back in touch very soon.
If you still wish to cancel, you have to do this from within the App Store. It is not enough to simply deactivate HulloMail and remove the app from your device.
Luckily it is very easy to cancel a recurring subscription, please follow these instructions:
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Select iTunes & App Store.
3. Click on your Apple ID.
4. Tap View Apple ID, enter your password and click OK.
5. On the Account Settings page tap Manage.
6. From within here you can cancel the recurring subscription by toggling the automatic renewal button from ON to OFF.
The above instructions are valid on iPhone. If you have a recurring subscription on Android and wish to cancel, please open the Google Play Store, tap Menu -> Account -> Subscriptions, find the subscription you wish to cancel, then tap on Cancel.
Enjoy your voicemail!
The HulloMail Team